State Requirements

Most state licensing boards accept our accreditations from the American Psychological Association, Texas Social Work Board, Texas Professional Counselor Board, and Texas Marriage and Family Therapists Board.

However, each state has a different requirement for continuing education for psychologists, social workers, professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, and other mental health professionals.  Please check with your state licensing board.